Wilson Digital Voice Recorder
The Wilson™ Recorder (Version 10) is a simple to use digital recorder can store up to 8 hours of recording. A Check Message feature will announce how many messages are stored on The Wilson™. This CM button, while held in, also allows you to hear a count up of your messages, i.e. 1, 2, 3. Release the button and it will stop at the message number you wish to hear. Users can also pause while recording. If you wish to delete all your messages at once you can press and hold the REC and DEL buttons at the same time for 5 seconds until 2 beeps are heard.
- pause/resume playback control
- volume control
- on/off switch so that the unit does not inadvertently start playing while in a pocket or purse
- oldest message automatically deleted once capacity is reached
- 2 1/8" x 3" x 5/8"
- uses 2 AAA batteries (not included)
- external speaker only; no earphone jack
- carrying case with belt clip