Clock American Lifetime Day Clock
Traditional clocks can be confusing, especially for the elderly, people with vision impairment, and children. People who are struggling with dementia, memory loss, Alzheimer's, vision problems, and other degenerative diseases, often have trouble keeping track of appointments and schedules. Being unable to see or understand the time on a clock, can be detrimental to ease of living and peace of mind. With this easy to read and simple display, anyone can read the time, day of the week, and date to ensure they can keep track of their life.
- Battery Backup in case of power outage
- Shows time of day (Morning, Afternoon, Night, Evening)
- Multiple Alarm Options
- Includes Medical Reminders
- Options for Yellow and White Text display
- Enhanced Display
- Automatically Increases/Decreases Brightness
- 6+ Languages Including English, French, German, Dutch, Italian, Polish, Spanish & Welsh.
- Choice of 4 Alarm Modes: Once, Every day, Weekdays only or Weekends only, Off.
- Hourly Chime
- Instant and Easy Setup
Package includes: Day Clock, AC adapter, Clock kickstand, Day Clock Manual and Guide