Talking Typing Teacher
- Typing program that's ideal for the blind and visually impaired
- Screen Reader plus Voice Guidance to navigate menus
- Complete interaction with both sound and full-color animations
- Manufacturer does not offer any tech support. Please reference instructions included
- Single Licence ONLY, if installed on multiple computers the licence will be void.
Talking Typing Teacher features digitized human speech, which is used everywhere in this program. This means that whether you're navigating menus, changing options, managing dozens of student accounts, or visiting the Help Desk, you'll enjoy listening to crystal clear speech that will read your screen.
Features include: Built-in human speech (in the form of Marvel Talk) that narrates the entire program; Complete interaction with both sound and full-color animations; Lessons consisting of spoken and displayed instructions, practice drills and reminders; Unlimited number of customized lessons to further enhance your typing curriculum.
To run the program, you'll need:
a PC (at least 90 megahertz) running Windows 7 (32/64bit), Vista, XP, ME, 2000, 98, 95, or NT (Service Pack 4),
16 megabytes of RAM,
a 16-bit Sound card and speakers (or headphones),
a CD-ROM drive,
and Internet Explorer 4.01 or later (just for components).
In the case of a professional, network-wide install, you'll need:
420 megabytes of available disc space on the server computer,
and 20 megabytes of available disc space on each client machine.
In addition, your network administrator must assign Read/Write/Modify
privileges to all users for the Program Files MarvelSoft folder on the server machine.